Daily Journal – Mar 18, 2017

Saturday is finally here. It was a rather simple day. And I felt a little lazy with this journal cause I felt that the day was mudane. But still as part of a commitment to a daily journal, I’m writing this.

So I woke up around 8.30 am. Last night, I was playing Horizon Zero Dawn on my PS4 until around 2.30am when I decided I was too tired and wanted to sleep. After I finished my morning routine, I started up my PS4 again and started playing until I had my breakfast at about 11am or so. I continued to play until about 12pm.

I had also planned to go to the IT Show 2017 at Suntec City Convention Centre with my family the day before. So during the breakfast, I had a very minor discussion with my family members on the time, which is around 4.30pm.

By the time it was around 12.30, I found myself completely exhausted and so I decided to take a break from my game. Brushed my teeth for the second time with mouthwash and I took the afternoon nap. So I found myself sleeping until about 3.50pm before I decided it was enough and I went for a shower in preparation for the outing.

My family and I left the house at about 5.30ish, maybe earlier, I just can’t remmeber. As it was pouring suddenly, we decided to take a bus to the Boon Lay MRT station. We reached City Hall at around 6.17pm and I was famished. I didn’t have my lunch at all as I was too busy napping.

So we stopped by a simple cafe to have some food before continuing to the convention center. Earlier in the day, my mom’s phone just died and so it was a good time for us to get a new phone. As they have budget constraint and my mom is a light user, there was no need to get a fancy, high-end phone like the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. After walking around for a bit, my sister, arrived with her husband. We walked about some more before my mom decided to settle on buying the Asus Zenfone which is pretty cheap at about SG$400. Waited a while before it was my mom’s turn at the cashier. All the time, I was starting to feel hungry again. Before my mom at the cashier’s queue was a lady who was buying a gaming desktop for her son. But she looked like she have a bad day, abiet an embarassing one by my standard. All her credit cards from the major local banks were rejected and she had to use one which my dad said was from NTUC.

So after payment, we all made our way back to the Suntec City Mall where we had dinner at PappaRich. The food was decent but most of their dishes were bland by my standard but nonetheless, food. By the time we were done, most of the shops in the mall were closing for the day and so we didn’t get a chance to do much window shopping.

We began to make our way home around 10ish. I was feeling tired by then and decided to call it a day but not before I went to catch up on some of the TV shows that I missed. When it was about 2am, I decided to go to bed and call it a day.

Here I conclude my journal for today.