For today’s update, I will keep it short.
Yesterday, I didn’t sleep well again. I just don’t know why. Only manage to fall asleep at around 4am and had to wake up around 7. In between, I found myself waking up pretty often.
And below are what I have done or went through:
- Had coffee in office.
- Updated the SIT test case breakdowns to include test owner, comments provided by the testers during the meeting yesterday.
- Sent summary emails to the application owners on the meetings we had yesterday.
- Went for meeting for one of the application at the customer’s main office. Got back with a bunch of comments and feedback as well as potential change requests.
- Had an internal meeting to sync up on what’s happening in the company.
- Went to buy a Thunderbolt to VGA adapter for my MacBook Pro.
- Went to get a bunch of supplements to replenish my supplies.
In case you are wondering, for supplements, I tend to go with Ocean Health and Redoxon. For Redoxon, I have taking the Vitamin C supplements since I was 15 in my bid to speed up healing of my acne and prevent scarring.
Here I conclude my journal for today.