As many people say, it’s Friday!
So what did I do today? I think I will go with point form.
- Prepared and committed a guide to my company’s Git. It was on how to handle the inbound synchronization failure.
- Updated and committed a guide on the CA Password Synchronization Agent. Basically, I added information on how to unload and load the agent.
- Discovered additional thing about OAuth 2. I finally understood how to use OAuth 2’s Authorization Grant flow [in the context of Kong ].
- Attempt to schedule for Re-SIT for two other applications
- Followed up on a verbal request via email on disabling a scheduled task.
- Followed on the testing of the application that I fixed for my client (freelance work)
- Have dinner, watched some show and write journal.
Here I conclude my journal for today.